The Bryant Conference Center (BCC) is adapting our business operations to continue to serve our customers amid the rapidly evolving COVID-19 pandemic. The BCC is following all local, state and CDC guidelines in regards to social/physical distancing. Please read carefully the guidelines and procedures below before entering the BCC or booking an event.
- Restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized every 30-minutes
- No waiting is permitted in the restrooms. All lines should form outside the restroom area
- Additional trash receptacles are located outside each restroom
- Foot openers are provided on all restroom doors to avoid handles
- Hand sanitizer will be located in each room and throughout the conference facility
- Guests are expected to maintain social distancing as much as possible
- Face coverings/masks are to be worn in all areas including meeting/event areas of the center except when dining
Catering and Beverage Services:
- BCC provided beverages will return to self-serve option starting October 14, 2020.
- All food items provided by the BCC will be individually wrapped and will be distributed by BCC staff or placed on table with 6 inches between each item.
- Catered meals: Plated meals and boxed lunches are preferred. Boxed lunches must be set up on table with 6 inches between each item or to be handed to guest by event organizer. Buffet style meals can take place but must have plexiglass between food and customer and must be served by catering staff.
- Staff may not provide table cleanup services. Bussing stations and trash cans will be provided so guests can bus after meal service
- All servers will wear gloves and masks/face coverings
- Round tables – max of 5 per table
- Classroom tables – 2 persons per 6’
- Classroom tables are to be placed so that there is 3’ of separation between tables
- Theater seating will be based on 1, 2, or 3 chairs per grouping
- Approved cleansing wipes will be provided for all AV equipment
- Current COVID-19 room capacities are listed below
Covid-19 Room Capacities:
Seating capacities for our meeting rooms have increased to an average of 50% their normal capacity. For more information, please see below for updated seating capacities for our meeting spaces. You may also consult one of our Conference Managers for specific set up requests.
|ROOM NAME||SQ. FEET||BANQUET||THEATER*||CLASS||Conference|
|Rast (A and B)||3,984||126||200||132||–|
|Second Floor Balcony||1,000||–||–||–||–|
* Theater seating based on 1 chair per grouping. For groupings of 2, 3 or more, please call for further determination.