The Bryant Conference Center (BCC) is adapting our business operations to continue to serve our customers amid the rapidly evolving COVID-19 pandemic. The BCC is following all local, state and CDC guidelines in regards to social/physical distancing. Please read carefully the guidelines and procedures below before entering the BCC or booking an event.
- Interior doors will be kept open as much as possible
- Exterior doors will be designated as Entrance and Exit
- Restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized every 30-minutes
- No waiting is permitted in the restrooms. All lines should form outside the restroom area
- Additional trash receptacles are located outside each restroom
- Foot openers are provided on all restroom doors to avoid handles
- Hand sanitizer will be located in each room and throughout the conference facility
- Guests are expected to maintain social distancing
- Wayfinding markers for flow of traffic are posted throughout the center
- Stairs are designated for up/down traffic
- Face coverings/masks are to be worn in all areas including meeting/event areas of the center except when dining
Catering and Beverage Services:
- BCC provided beverages will return to self-serve option starting October 14, 2020.
- All food items provided by the BCC will be individually wrapped and will be distributed by BCC staff or placed on table with 6 inches between each item.
- Catered meals: Plated meals and boxed lunches are preferred. Boxed lunches must be set up on table with 6 inches between each item or to be handed to guest by event organizer. Buffet style meals can take place but must have plexiglass between food and customer and must be served by catering staff.
- Staff may not provide table cleanup services. Bussing stations and trash cans will be provided so guests can bus after meal service
- All servers will wear gloves and masks/face coverings
- Round tables – max of 4 per table, unless seating in groups of 2 with family member
- Classroom tables – 1 person per 6’ (must have 6’ of separation)
- Classroom tables are to be placed so that there is 6’ of separation from seats (not tables)
- Theater seating will be based on 1, 2, or 3 chairs per grouping
- Current COVID-19 room capacity are listed below
- Approved cleansing wipes will be provided for all AV equipment
Covid-19 Room Capacities:
Seating capacities for our meeting rooms have been reduced to an average of ¼ their normal numbers. For more information, please see below for updated seating capacities for our meeting spaces. You may also consult one of our Conference Managers for specific set up requests.
|ROOM NAME||SQ. FEET||BANQUET||THEATER||CLASS||HOLLOW SQ|
|Rast (A and B)||3,984||60||64*||56||–|
|Sellers||10,044||144||160 / 210**||140||–|
|Second Floor Balcony||1,000||–||–||–||–|
* Theater seating based on 1 chair per grouping. For groupings of 2, 3 or more, please call for further determination.
**Sellers – theater seating w/ 2 seats together – 160, 3 seats together – 210